- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Midway Auto Service is close to my house, and when i needed help to fix and keep my truck running, my friend reccomended the shop. Excellent service, fantastic work, and reasonable prices. Yes it may take a while, but you can't rush perfection. The mechanics are attentive to your vehicles problem, and will find and fix what's wrong, even if you use crazy sounding sound effects to describe the problem. So glad to have found a good repair shop!